SSS can develop a GIS to meet the needs of your organization. Since a GIS is modular and scalable, the tools needed for a GIS will be different for every organization. SSS designs & develops the custom applications needed to make a GIS perform specific tasks such as:
- Interface graphic elements to a Database Management System (DBMS), i.e. ARC to ORACLE
- Mapping & Reporting
- Spatial Data Standards Compliance
- Metadata Creation
- Raster to Vector data processing
- Interface with MS Access, MS Word, and MS Excel
A GIS is highly customizable. What do you need yours to do? Let us know, and we’ll make it happen.
SSS can design applications that are web-based or as extensions to existing software. We have experience with a wide array of industry-leading software, including:
- OS: Vista, XP, 7, 8
SSS employs Certified Microsoft personnel and a Master of Information Technologies.
Although our niche is with GIS, SSS can develop applications to perform a variety of functions. We specialize in developing utility programs to autonomously export data from existing applications into applications we develop or a GIS. For instance, we have written programs and applications to interface a GIS with the following:
- Real Estate Management Information System (REMIS)
- Corps of Engineers Financial Management System (CEFMS)
- Primavera Project Management Database (P2)
Please feel free to contact us for more information about the applications we develop.